[Ch2-101]Platform to realize MaaS (Mobility as a Service) and future prospects
10/20 12:05-13:00 Channel 2
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) is accelerating efforts in collaboration with a wide range of industries, not just the automobile and transportation industries. Many companies are making efforts to utilize cloud solution. In this session, we will welcome leaders of companies that are working on MaaS using AWS, respond quickly to diversifying mobility needs, and in the midst of the need for cross-industry alliances, how business companies will establish their businesses. We will deepen our consideration of what we have done and what we should do to accelerate the evolution.
- Val Laboratory CorporationCTO Mr. Kota Mikawa
- Odakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Senior Manager Next Generation Mobility Team Management Strategy Department Mr. Junya Nishimura
- DOCOMO BIKESHARE, INCCEO Mr. KIYOTAKA HORI
- NAVITIME JAPAN Co., Ltd.CTO and Vice President Mr.Shin Kikuchi
- Amazon Web Services Japan K.K.Director Solution Architecture Mr.Tadashi Okazaki