[Ch1-302]Guidebook on Corporate Governance for Privacy in Digital Transformation (DX) ver.1.0: Challenges to increase corporate value by winning the trust of consumers and stakeholders
In August 2020, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications together released the " Guidebook on Corporate Governance for Privacy in Digital Transformation (DX) ver.1.0."
In an era where society is undergoing a digital transformation, there is a growing demand for privacy protection. Proactively challenging privacy issues and winning the trust of society will lead to an increase in corporate value.
In this seminar, an overview of the guidebook is presented, and a panel discussion, with the committee members who formulated the guidebook, will examine some of
The specific points in detail.
- Deputy Director GeneralCommerce and Information Policy Bureau Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Mr. Takatoshi Miura
- Personal Information Protection Commission JAPAN, Counsellor Mr. Hidemi Kataoka
- Deputy Director Information Economy Division, Commerce and Information Policy Bureau Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Mr. Hikaru Murase
- Professor, PhD. Information and Society Research Division National Institute of Informatics Mr. Ichiro Satoh
- Sompo Risk Management Inc. Cyber Security Business Division, General Manager Mr. Masato Ochiai
- Miura&Partners Attorney at law, LPC Partner Ms. Tomomi Hioki
- LAWSON, INC. New solution promotion project, manager Ms. Reiko Kasai
- DirectorーGeneral Telecommunications Business Department Telecommunications Bureau Ministry of Internal Affairs & Communications (MIC) Mr. Takuo IMAGAWA