10/23 15:00-17:00 Channel 3
We are facing some challenges after COVID-19. The way of life, the way of working are dramatically changed. How do we keep up with the change times? In this session, we would like to share with you our activities with the speaker's experiences. We hope for the next generations to understand how we do our challenging jobs.
Our challenge to realize a new society; Society 5.0, adjusting to a ""new normal"" after COVID-19
- Yokogawa Electric CorporationVice President, Human Resources and General Affairs Headquarters Mr. Mikio Matsui
""Digital Transformation is Changing the World~ Fujitsu will shape the Future Society with you ~""
- FUJITSU LIMITEDSENIOR EVANGELIST Mr. Kunikazu Matsumoto
Safety, secure, and comfortable operation solution of ALAP supporting “New Normal era”
- ALPSALPINE CO., LTD.Engineering Headquarters IC Engineering Dept. Mr. Akihisa Iikura
Yokogawa's innovation activities for a new normal generation
- Yokogawa Electric CorporationManager, Planning and Administration Dept., Innovation Center, MK-HQs Mr. Hisanori Hayashi
""3R""-Reality/Realtime/Remote for ""new normal"" with ""Kando""
- Sony CorporationExecutive Chief Engineer Mr. Keiichiro Shimada
Constantly ever-changing industry, company and people
- TDK CorporationSection Head, Innovation Promotion Office, Corporate Planning Group, Corporate Strategy HQ Mr. Shunya Sato