If you haven’t yet pre-registered for admission in 2017 or 2018 or 2019
Registering for a JESA account is required to participate in CEATEC and Inter BEE.
- Registering for a JESA account is required to participate in CEATEC and Inter BEE.
- If you do not have a JESA account
We adopted a new admission pre-registration system in 2017. If you have not done so already, please register with the new system. This applies for those who have registered with our old system in 2016 or earlier. We ask for your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you already pre-registered in 2017 or 2018 or 2019 and have an account with the new system, but want to change the registered content
- ・Reserve a conference(s) seat / Urgent change in registered content
- ・Changing the registered profile
- ・Reissue of admission pass